Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,240 members

Bag covers

Posted by lacemaker, on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 am
I like to cover both my bags with pretty bag covers. They are easy to make from oddments of material or even a pillowcase or something like that. I have included a link from a dutch website which shows how to make them.

http://www.stomaatje.com/clothing.html

I'm not lost, this is just a diversion
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:05 am
Love these covers, and love the "stomaatje" site!, thanks lacemaker for the tip, and I'm off to the sewing machine!
Reply by eugenia, on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:07 am
hey, i am a year 12 student and i am currently coming to the conclusion of my schooling days. as a part of my final HSC curriculm (my final exams) i am completing a major project and i have created a clothing range which covers the colostomy bag. i am curious to your thoughs on this, please help me with any relevent information as i aim to persue this and i would love to help all colostomy patients when i leave school. thank you and best of luck
Reply by Mrs.A, on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:02 pm
Hi Eugenia,
How's the project coming along? Have you created any colostomy pouch covers? Do you have them posted anywhere I can go take a look at them?
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.