bob.hewson
Woman: Do you drink beer?

Man: Yes

Woman: How many beers a day?

Man: Usually about 3

Woman: How much do you pay per beer?

Man: $5.00 which includes a tip

(This is where it gets scary !)

Woman: And how long have you been drinking?

Man: About 20 years, I suppose

Woman: So a beer costs $5 and you have 3 beers a day which puts your spending each month at $450. In one year, it would be approximately $5400 ...correct?

Man: Correct

Woman: If in 1 year you spend $5400, not accounting for inflation, the past 20 years puts your spending at $108,000, correct?

Man: Correct

Woman: Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari?

Man: Do you drink beer?

Woman: No

Man: So where's your bloody Ferrari?
Past Member
I'll stick with beer; bloody ferraris are outside my wheelhouse...
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,361 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

helloeveryone2013
Hi Bob,

This is Ian, your other son, its good to see you are recovering well and have your sense of humour back it seems.
Hope that you receive this reply and are willing to re-connect.

Thanks
Your son
Ian
christiesdad
Hey Bob,
If this isn't a spoof, (about Ian, your other son) I think that it is a nice way to reconnect! Life IS too short. I don't mean to stick my nose in your business. It's just nice that Ian contacted you this way. Good luck to both of you.

Jack