Please Mary!

Replies
Views
gutenberg
Mary Clancy goes up to Father O' Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.He says, " So what's bothering you, Mary my dear?"She says, "Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. Myhusband passed away last night."The priest says, "Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?"She says, "That he did, Father."The priest says, "What did he ask, Mary? "She says, He said, 'Please Mary, put down that damn gun...'
mild_mannered_super_hero
good one ed,reminded me of this one....

A Pastor goes to the dentist for a set of false teeth.

The first Sunday after he gets his new teeth, he talks for only eight minutes.
The second Sunday, he talks for only ten minutes.
The following Sunday, he talks for 2 hours and 48 minutes.

The congregation had to mob him to get him down from the pulpit and they asked him what happened.

The Pastor explains the first Sunday his gums hurt so bad he couldn't talk for more than 8 minutes.

The second Sunday his gums hurt too much to talk for more than 10 minutes.

But, the third Sunday, he put his wife's teeth in by mistake and he couldn't shut up...
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,366 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Primeboy

MMSH, you might also want to think about leaving town for a few weeks.

PB
gutenberg
Wife must have been a preacher also,
christiesdad
Hell, the way it is going lately, we might as well all leave town for a few weeks.

Til the water cools down a little. Not,...............let's stir up something else, let me see............................I'm thinking...............

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
gutenberg
Maybe we should release some of that stardust from whence we all came from and see if we can brighten up these forums, Ed