Stoma Seal

In this discussion
Replies
Views
bmeup

Hey! I'd like to know more about this product and hear from anyone on this site who is using it and whether or not it's worth trying. Is there anyone who is irrigating who is using this product? Thanks!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

ron in mich

I received my samples and found the hole in the center is way larger than my stoma, so I'll have to try just a partial seal in my problem area.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Bill
Hello bmeup.  I tried the sample a while ago but did not feel that there was any real benefit to using it. To be fair to the product it probably would have been more useful if I had problems with getting a seal because of undulations or mishapes around the stoma. As it is I've made my own mechanical gadgets to sort out the sealant problems as and when they arise.  Best wishes Bill
mara727

I know of someone on Facebook that irrigated with the product. The hole is large, but it still is good for sticking the wafer on.