This Is Exactly How I wasted Several Hours Last Night . . .

Replies
Views
kauaiclyde
Firstly, I never get duped by these so called "Spell-Healers", and I wish to show my recent correspondence with a supposed "Healer" to you all so you never get duped by this kind of internet scam. These are actual emails to and from this Dr. Okundonor in a period of just a few hours last night, not including the phone calls!!

Mind you, I am not joking here!!! This is completely true!!! After answering an ad, this is exactly what transpired . . .
He said that he had an excellent (100%) cure for anything that ails a person, and my body is wracked fairly bad . . .

I wrote to him and asked:

2:52 A.M. Please tell me what you do exactly . . . Clyde L. Hale

His reply @ 4:25 A.M. : My child what can i do for you? please tell Dr.okundonor your problem you will have the best result.
money sell
Money Spells
Lost Love Spells
Beauty spells /weight reduction
Fertility Spells
Divorce Spells

Magic Spells
Healing spells
Protection Spells
witchcraft spells
Death Spells
Job Spell
and many moreMy answer at 4:41 A.M.A healing spell for my body so I may leave this hospital I have been in for almost 6 years. I have never asked for help but need it - I am years old, never fallen in love or met someone to fall in love with. I need to be out in the world again, need to find that which my heart desires so badly. Can you help? Thank You,Aloha,C. Lyle HaleHis reply @ 4:43 A.M.Welcome to dr okundonorgreatspell were all your problem end. please Kindly
provide the following information and i will consult my oracle to know what
to do next and within the next 24hrs you will have your desired result.

your full name..........................your picture.......................Occupation........................

your phone number................

Your country ........................

after providing this information below you are expected to wait to know
what to do next.

Regards.

Dr okundonor
My reply @ 5:46 A.M.
My name: C. Lyle Hale
Photo: (removed) In my hospital bed . . .Trying to look happy for . . . unk.Occupation: Was Realtor on Kauai, Maui and Big Island, HawaiiPhone: (808) 640- Country: United StatesHis reply @ 6:05 A.M.Hello My son nice speaking with you on phone, i understand the situation with you and i am quite touched, i want you to know that the kind of spell that you need me to do is easy but there are some vital materials that i need to use for this direct spell and we have to start buying this materials immediately, which are listed below.

Materials:1)The Carcass of a man and woman that died the same day and was also buried at the same place.2)Back bone of a Hunch Back man.3)Seven Native chalks4)Snake with 2 heads5)India Diladu.All these are the items that i need to do the spell to grant you the permanent solution... But i want you to know that the spell is of two types depending on the one that you want to do. There is the one of 1 day and it will cost you $350 USD and the other one for $250 USD which takes between 2 days. But which ever you want to do there is no side effects or what so ever... May the gods be with you my sonAwait your respondsDr. Okundonor.
My answer @ 6:55 A.M.
There are enough carcasses from my past - many by my own hand . . .And I am broke.

His reply @ 7:03 A.M.

My child, i receive your mail the content was noted i will help you to get them here, i am only asking you to choose from the option the kind of spell you want me to do for you and pay the money from the one you choose so that i can carry out the casting of the spell immediately.Await your respondsMy answer @ 7:08 A.M.
As I stated, I have no money and I think this is the end - so I will not waste any more of your time

His reply @ 7:14 A.M.
i will get the materials over here.
NOTHING HERE IS A JOKE!! THIS IS EXACTLY AS IT HAPPENED - SO DON'T GET DUPED BY THIS DR. OKUNDONOR!!!!

(Hopefully I will be healed soon . . . . . . .LOL)
christiesdad
I have no idea of what I just read here.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,368 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

kauaiclyde
Type in the Dr. Okundonor.com and see what you get - a lot of laughs, I hope. The format of the entire email answer and replies did not print out as I had wanted, but the gist is still the same. It was a scam with poor grammar and spelling on the Okundonor side, and it originated in Ethiopia, I am told.