New Unused Hollister Ostomy Supplies - $375

In this discussion
Replies
Views
v4dentatas

I have 18 new unused boxes of Hollister 14908's skin barriers - floating flange tape's. I also have 9 new unused boxes of 18003's drainable pouches. The combined retail cost of them was $1378.53. I am asking to get $375 for all of them combined.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Primeboy

You may be able to sell these supplies more quickly, V4, if you indicated how they were acquired originally. Some folks would be concerned if they were provided through federal funds. I know the Feds are investigating the emerging black market in the sales of unused diabetic test strips which were originally paid for by Medicare. No doubt there will be cuts in Medicare benefits with the implementation of Obamacare, and I suspect the widespread sale of unused federally provided medical supplies and equipment, such as ostomy and diabetic supplies and scooter chairs, will give regulators convenient targets for the chopping block.
PB

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
v4dentatas

I am a live-in caretaker for a gentleman who had a colostomy and had it reversed. For some reason, they kept sending him monthly supplies. It took calling three times to get them to stop shipping them out. At first, I was going to donate them to those who need them, but the gentleman whom I take care of's health has declined. Insurance doesn't cover some of the new medication that they put him on. So, I figured trying to do a compromise in such a low price yet trying to help cover some of his costs.

leah

I have quite a few boxes of backing plates and bags cut to size 25. If anyone wants to pay postage, you are more than welcome to them, free.

I tried to give them to a charity but they wouldn't accept them, even Oxfam.

In the UK, we get them for free but they won't accept returns.

Such a waste.

Leah x