Hello

In this discussion
Replies
Views
59rabbit
hello is there anybody out there
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,093 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Primeboy

Ain't nobody here but us chickens!

Actually, I think everybody is watching the Red Sox play the Yankees right now. Try this evening.
nbsp; nbsp; PB
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Past Member
There are, but it appears at this time, you are not.
Bill
I'm definitely way out there!
vulcanBMk2
Hello Mate !! all Ok here , hows things out in the S Cal. desert ?? Are you still running that Camry??

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Mrs.A
Well, I'm out here, but like everyone else, I come and go as I please. You might want to try going to the general chat room for a more instant answer. If no one is there make a post letting everyone know when would be a good time to stop in on a day and hour you will be available to chat. If anyone is available at the given time hopefully they will stop in and say hello~~
gutenberg
I have tried the chat room a few times but I type so slow I keep getting this reply, "are you still there" so I gave it up, Ed
iMacG5
I actually exchanged "Hellos" with Mrs A. in the chat room once.  That was my only success. Hello, again, Mrs. A.

Mike
Mrs.A
Hello again to you Mike and everyone. Yes it seems to be hard to get a chance to chat in the chatroom. It would be real nice if maybe we set up days and or evenings when who is available. I myself am available on most Wednesdays. I don't stay in chat all day but if I know anyone else can be there and would like to chat, let me know and I will try to be there if is not dinner time, LOL~