Global warming thoughts

Replies
Views
mark

I read the following on another forum and thought of bringing up the topic here:

Past Member

My gut feeling is that it's the activity of the Sun which is likely to have the most effect.
I find it difficult to believe that people have been able to measure things like ozone depletion and the thickness of the ice cap for more than decades or that temperatures have been accurately recorded around the globe.
It is certain that these were not measured before the industrial revolution.
But I am only a man and it's man who did it.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Perhaps this would explain the melting polar ice cap??

mark
Ha-ha-ha

This is excellent!
Past Member

Sorry Mark, I could not resist. I hope you didn't take offense. I saw your topic and remembered getting that in an old email, so I dug it out to share. Anyhow, your topic is a serious one and I promise to be good from now on.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
mark
Hey Kicking,

No problems whatsoever! I thought it was a great joke. I even sent the image to a few friends. One can't always be serious, right?