Dream Car

In this discussion
Replies
Views
leah
OHHHH I WISH I LOVE THIS CAR
WHATS YOUR DREAM CAR ?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GNwXoM9Vrbw/T5Q0J8EPl8I/AAAAAAAABG8/80cFlufCWmg/s1600/main_scroll_9_pink_caddie_v1.jpg
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,092 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill
Hello Leah. My neighbour had one similar when I was very young. He used to take all the kids in the neighbourhood for drives around the block- which left a lasting impression.  All the more impressive in the UK where there were no other cars like these on the roads!

Sorry I cannot post a picture of my own 'dream car' as it has not yet been invented. However, I can tell you that I envisage it (in my dreams) as something that is powered by a fuel of the future that has no harmful emmissions; no mileage limits;  it can fly in and outside our own atmosphere; hover, and travel on and under water. It has a navigation system that can be programmed to take you wherever you want without having to drive it yourself.  It is also a no-cost machine available to everyone who wants it. In fact, I don't even need it to be invented. All I have to do is close my eyes and dream myself into it and off I go to wherever I want.

Best wishes  Bill.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
leah
WOW you do have a dream car,
i have a corvette stingray1969 that i dont drive much anymore, im looking into buying a jensen healey convertible, ,i love those to but the one i like is aleft hand drive, i prefer right hand,
and its getting into winter here ,so its not the best car to buy at the moment, but im off to take another look at it this afternoon,
my day to day car is a bmw3 series i love classic american cars,
your dream car sounds great,i want one too,x
Goodfolk
Would have to be a vintage Alfa Romeo or old 3 series BMW.
Nothing over the 80s period mind