Colectomy

In this discussion
Replies
Views
missguided

Hi, all. I've just undergone a colectomy after a botched up reversal operation. I have to say how well I am feeling already and I'm looking forward to meeting people for friendship in the future. Does anybody have any advice for getting your life back on track?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,093 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Primeboy

Hi Miss. It sounds to me like you've already got your life back on track; nevertheless, here's my three cents. First, stop calling yourself misguided. Second, go ahead with your plans to make good friends. Third, benefit from the collective wisdom that resides in the membership here and offer your own thoughts as well. Good luck.
PB

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
missguided

Thanks for your comments which will be duly noted. Yes, I feel I am getting somewhere for the first time in 3 years! So, tell me a little more about you as I like honest people. I look forward to your reply.

Ewesful

Primeboy said it right on!!

You are already moving forward and every sunrise gives you a new day to challenge your ability to love it and do something positive. At sunset I just say "thank you" and look forward to the next -- Attitude and determination will give you a lot of forward motion!!