Chat room times and days for all. Come and chat, if you dare!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Mrs.A
Hello everyone,

Been wondering if we could all participate together in the chat room sometime and on which day....

It is up to us to decide which day and time is best.

It would be good to know which part of the time zone as well.

So what day is good for you?

What time frame would work for you?

What country are you in? I may need to use the world time clock to figure out if I am awake when you are in chat.

I, and I hope many, would like to chat with others on this site in real time if possible.

What about you?

Trying to make a poll but I did not see it when I previewed this topic.
It also did nothing when I clicked the *Poll Option* box.
I wanted to add my questions so you could just vote....oh well.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Primeboy

I could visit chat around 9pm (EST) on any given weeknight. On Friday nights, however, I stop by the chat room at 11pm because Zeppo usually awards points for smartass comments of which I have no shortage. I remember just 3 short years ago the chat room had 15-20 chatters at any given time in the evening; and often there were 2-3 separate conversations going on at the same time. I think we can connect the decline in chat room participation with the popularity of Facebook. Anyway, thank you, Alyce, for your efforts to keep us connected.
PB

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Kenneth82

Hey fellas. Thanks for responding to my message. It's great to know you're all out there and know a thing or two. I can pretty much do anytime. I'll wait till you have something a little more solid nailed down before I fully commit.

mild_mannered_super_hero
Mrs. A. See attached link for your poll, get the time down and then I'll post a similar one for the day of the week if there is enough interest. Hope this helps.

https://www.meetanostomate.org/discussion-forum/viewtopic.php?p=44663#44663
Mrs.A
Darn,

Missed opportunity to chat with Klark tonight! Sorry Klark, I was reading and responding to some posts~ maybe I will get a chance to stop in again tomorrow night. Hope you are well.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister