RateMDs.com

Replies
Views
gutenberg
Seen my doc today, got my refills and had a short chat about a recent surgeon at our hospital, he said she was the best surgeon he had ever seen here but she wouldn't even think about looking at me after she saw the CAT scan.
When I got home I decided to look her up. And she had one of the best patients critiques.
And now the reason for this post. I wandered how many people on this board have heard of a forum called RateMDS.com. You can look up almost all docs in the USA and Canada.
So while I was on the board I looked up the surgeon who screwed up my aneurysm operation. My oh my how the hatred has increased since I last looked him up. If only I had a computer back in '02. But there's no sense in crying over spilt BLOOD.
Of course this is all patient feedback but I know whereof they speak. Hopefully I'll forget today shortly. Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Gutenberg, thanks for posting this information. I went to that site and I think it's good but I must offer one caveat. I looked up my surgeon who is the best in his field and he had two scathing reports filed. I absolutely love him and never saw what they termed as an uncaring attitude, etc. He frankly is one of the most wonderful human beings I've ever met besides being a great surgeon. Then I looked up an ortho Dr. that has operated on a friend and she's had horrible experiences with him. But his reports are all raving kudos! Go figure. Still, it's a great site. Thanks for the heads up.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate