Olympics

In this discussion
Replies
Views
gutenberg
Olympics

We are never too old to keep learning! New things every day.
History Of The Olympics
I am a history buff and I found it fascinating to learn how the word Olympics had evolved over 2,500 years.
Until recently, I didn't know this...
A slave call girl from Sardinia named Gedophamee was attending a great but as yet unnamed athletic festival 2500 years ago in Greece ..
In those days, believe it or not, the athletes performed naked.
To prevent unwanted arousal while competing, the men imbibed freely on drink containing saltpeter before and throughout the variety of events.
At the opening ceremonial parade, Gedophamee observed the first wave of naked magnificent males marching toward her and she exclaimed:
"OH!.... Limp pricks!"
Over the next two and a half millenniums that morphed into "
"Olympics"
Just thought I'd share this new found knowledge with you.
You're very welcome..

Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

christiesdad
Ed,
You are pushing it.....................
Reminds me of that poor woman we used to crucify, remember? What was her name?
I trully felt bad about that and I never got the chance to say to her how sorry I was.

By the way Ed, my puter crashed and I had to take it back to factory condition. Will re-install skype and give you a holler when I get back on.

Jack
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Primeboy
Jack, you and Ed may have been referring to an ostomate named quotTippitop. quot; She used to post a lot of funny stuff but somewhere along the line I remember there was a bit of a dustup which I never fully understood. nbsp; nbsp;Good luck!
nbsp; nbsp; PB
eddie
ed,ed,ed, I had just commented on you being funny, poor little me" Jacks right!!!
YOU ALLS GOODIN OLE FRIEND!