Traveling

Replies
Views
Monsieur Le President
Hi people,
My wife and I will be celebrating our Golden Wedding in May.
We have booked flights in and out of San Francisco with a Mustang for a month. Yippee.
We plan to visit Napa Valley, Reno, Yosemite, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon--draw breath-- San Diego, LA, Orange County, West Coast Highway....
Any hints and tips?
Where to go?
Where to avoid?
Where to stay?
Where not to stay?
What to see.
Traveling on a budget, both (obviously) over sixty.
Any suggestions (within reason) gratefully received.
Ewesful
I took my mother on such a trip when she was in her late 60s and my dad had passed away a few years before that. She was so in love with the backcountry - we did the train from Sacramento to Reno - fabulous experience - loved the small towns around Sacramento. Did some mine hunting and researched her family in some old graves --

There is so much to see and do off the regular paths! Have a wonderful time -- I am so happy for you -- and I have never regretted that time together -- We also took a run on the steamboat -- you will love it-- do things and try things you have not seen/done --
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,321 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Monsieur Le President

Thanks
We will enjoy