ConvaTec - Less Pressure More Protection
ConvaTec - OstoMySecrets
Meet and talk to 19,450 OstoMates.
Meet and talk to 19,450 OstoMates.
Not your typical ostomy website. See why

Dating

Go to page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:10 am

D ! i didn't realize you were from Michigan too!.. Thats great!!..

I am sad that your friends are like that.. My family and friends have always been really supportive.. guess those people just were not worth your time.. 

Hope you find some great freinds along the way here!

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:51 am

You Dutch boys do have a different view on life, I have to admit. But I think being full of yourself has a lot to do with it, Ed.  And quit bragging!

Remember one thing gentlemen; there is a HUGE difference between confidence and arrogance.  I don't know any woman that likes the latter.

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:45 am
Zywie wrote:

You Dutch boys do have a different view on life, I have to admit. But I think being full of yourself has a lot to do with it, Ed.  And quit bragging!

Remember one thing gentlemen; there is a HUGE difference between confidence and arrogance.  I don't know any woman that likes the latter.

I'll have to learn the difference as soon as I grow up. As for the 25 - 30 year old, they tend to be from Ghana or Nigeria, and when you check for their profile, empty. Oh well such is life.

signed: Arrogant s.o.b.

cool

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:01 am
Anoniem18 wrote:

As for the 25 - 30 year old, they tend to be from Ghana or Nigeria, and when you check for their profile, empty. Oh well such is life.

signed: Arrogant s.o.b.

cool

Poor, poor baby. My heart is aching for you.   And you're not arrogant, you simply have no sense of modesty and I can't think of one time you've displayed any type of insecurity.  You're an anonomous anomaly!  kiss

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:59 pm

Dating....You do not share with someone you dating that you are wearing a pouch...Second it takes a long time to build a relationship...should you tell the person No.....When...Once you have Won Their Heart...and the Person Gets to Know you not your Pouch...When a Man Care for you It would not bother Him....Why? Because you have won his Heart....

If and When you want to be intimate with the person...do somehting creative such as wearing something that does not show your whole Body...This is where you make your Mistake...I have learned to hide my...pouch...wearing a Largest Band Aid....where something sexy over my Waist Cincher, wide elastc corset, etc. 

The Person would never, ever, Know....If this person care for you....Don't give up the Goodies so Fast...Win the Heart.....Give the person or Show the Person that you are a great Lover...and that Person will keep coming back...Men like Mystery...Stop Worrying about when to tell them....Just stop...If this Person is the one...They will stay...If this person leaves...They just wanted the Sex...Wake Up....You can have fun...with wear the pouch...Keep yourself ...Clean...Take a Bath Everyday...Smell Nice .....Prepare yourself the Day before by cleaning your bowels out....watch what you are Eating before it time to be Intimate.... Stop worrrying and become creative....Set the Mood! Enjoy

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Hiya, I live in a similar situation and to this day he has never seen my ileostomy. I have so much paranoia I turn the lights out. Ppl deal with bad situations the best they can and as I found out that no preparation for this can be done until it happens and also unless you have been through this operation/life changing experience you can try to understand but the truth is.... They can't. Time will tell and talking openly can help. Sorry I've not been much help but just to say your not alone in this situation x

Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:00 pm

I think the more you worry in the bedroom the more your going to fail.. just relax and let nature take its course haha!

Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:50 pm

And that Liam says it all.

I feel that it is best to tell up front,that way you don't have to waste your money paying for dinner.
I found that since I didn't feel the need to make a big deal about it then nobody else does either.

Of course the downside is that since I didn't think it is a big deal, my kids don't give me any leeway, or additional consideration, because I have an ostomy.

Sniff....

Ed

Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:34 pm

Ill be honest ive never had any issues getting the female attention after telling them.. well i dont think so anyway :/ most just say not a problem could be the older generation who moan too much about it haha! 

Past Member
Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi, today's my first time I have been on here. Lost my wife 2 months ago. In 2014 diagnosed with colon cancer. Had the usual. Chemo etc. Reconnection failed. Almost died. Now have the bag.

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:29 pm

I'm sorry about the loss of your wife, ssheid.

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:28 pm

Hi panhead511,

I really liked what you said about the breakup of your marriage and our tendency to think only about how we feel and not  what it is like for our mates. How true. I think that if someone can't handle the situation, it would be better for both to end it even if it is painful etc. If people are honest and get on with life, it's often better for both parties. This is obviously much more complicated when there are kids involved, especialy young kids. Thanks for your thoughts..Heinrich

Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:43 pm

You know, if someone runs away when you tell them about your bag, they aren't worth dating in the first place.  Keep trying, I am sure God will provide you with the perfect person!  Good luck!!

Go to page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.