London

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Londonw9

Is this a suitable site to look for dates and possible intimacy in London with fellow fit ostomists?It is hard to pluck up the courage to date (extra marital - don't judge!) knowing that there is the bag issue to come to the fore at some point

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

funnygurl

I have already been to London many times and seen the Crown Jewels. I wouldn't want to risk an anti-climax :)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Zywie

It's a suitable site. There are people from all over the world here looking for something. At least you are honest ! ;Good luck.

Gear Jammer

Has anyone else wanted to be able to send sexy pics (clothed or otherwise) but not had the nerve to do it somewhere? We Should be able to swap pics with ostomies in proud view, just like anyone else!

I would love to be able to show off my scars that kept me alive... But not everyone is so understanding...