Dating/Vacation

Replies
Views
blessedtobealive50

I cant wait for tomorrow, Saturday when 2 of my children and I board the plane for CO. So looking forward to getting out of the desert.

Thank you all for for your advice if we go white water rafting. Which we can I will do it, and have my pain pills ready. I will try to post pictures if I can on here so everyone can see.

I am at the point where I would like to start dating again.I believe in God and fill its not time yet. It will be with a beautiful person.

A few weeks ago I started chatting with someone online via this website. Only to realize how fake he is. He offered to transfer money into my account for my children and I. When he started to ask me for my banking information, meaning SS#, passwords etc. I know from transferring money to my older children etc, all I need is the acct number and/or routing number plus their name. I refused to give him all the information. BE AWARE of who you speak to on this website.

mild_mannered_super_hero

i hope you reported this person to the site administrator....we dont need scammers on here.

have fun on your vacation..!!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

blessedtobealive50

Thank you mild mannered. I just did sent them a message. What is worse he said he is active duty US Maries. Not sure if that is true.

administrator

Thank you for reporting. This person has been removed from the website. His real name is Oscar Dutan and email address ;