I MISS ED:(((((

In this discussion
Replies
Views
beyondpar

I just wanted to say and share my sentiments today about ED. He was a real giver to this site and will be sorely missed. I saw his pic and it just made ;me real sad. thats all....Michael

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Me too Michael.

Ed and I used to email each other funny emails and updates ;(some of which we couldn't post on here!) on a regular basis, don't know how many times I have gone to type in Ed's name when I ;get a new joke ;to forward it on since his passing and then yes I remember, makes me sad too but then I also think I'm fortunate to have ;known such a great bloke and been lucky enough to call him my friend.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
pussycat
I miss him too, but when I look at his photo, which is every time I go
to my home page, I feel fortunate to have had such a genuinely nice
guy in my life, there is no way Ed would have wanted you to feel sad.

Kind regards,

marilyn

Pinky

I miss Ed too. What a kind and gentle soul.But I've also missed you Michael, and a bunch of other people who I had not seen posting for a long time (except MMSH - he's a loyal "poster"). Then I noticed the forum post about cheap/easy deodorizer for the pouch and saw you and Greg and Mooza and Jo had posted!Happy day!! Has anyone seen a post from Lottagelady here in forever?Ineed to get back to posting - I hit a slump after these last surgeries (in blog - come to think of it haven't posted there in a long time either.) Pam aka Pinky

KennyT

Yes guys it came as a shock to me when I read about Ed. He certainly was a very good man and one who was comfortable with anyone. He possessed a very wicked sense of humour but I guess the thing that struck me the most was his intelligence and his compassion and empathy which endeared him to very many.

I also do not visit much anymore but just checked in on a whim today I guess. Take care everyone.

Ken.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
eddie

Ed passing left a large wound, I miss him so. He got my humor, understood me better than others I think

eddie