Ladies' Experiences with Foot Fetishes?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
macsac1

Would you date a man with a foot fetish? Have you ever had anyone lick the soles of your feet or suck your toes? Is that something you might enjoy?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,092 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

leah

Hi. No no no, I hate my feet being touched. I can't even wear socks. I just burst out laughing,

and the thought of sucking someone's toes, ewe no.

But I think there are quite a few ladies who love this.

Leah

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Zywie

Nice. Aside from the ticklish problem Leah mentioned, why would one mind if you sucked her toes or licked her soles? You're the one putting her little piggies in your mouth.

I know of some who don't mind, but don't like to kiss after (men and women). Which forms other questions in my little mind, but will not post.

My sister won't even look at a guy with ugly feet, even if the rest of him is drop-dead gorgeous and he has a personality we all dream about.

If you're taking a poll - put my check in the yes box (as long as it stays with the kissing, licking and sucking - no weird stuff for me).

Whatever floats your boat.

macsac1

Hi - thanks for responding. A lot of women seem to hate their feet. Women with whom I have been in relationships have let me lick their feet but only because they knew I was into it. I have never met a woman who was really into it or that got aroused from it. Most women seem to think like Leah "the thought of sucking someone's toes - eww."

tonysan

Respond..................................

Is that washed and clean feet or smelly and sweaty?

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
macsac1

Clean is better but sometimes, you know, in the heat of the moment sweaty is okay.

Immarsh

I never really think of "it" as a fetish. Many body parts have attraction for some and not others.

I've always loved massages, and especially foot massage reflexology. But it's only about 15 years ago (after my divorce) that I got introduced into "foot play". The guy didn't have a fetish, just an interest in all parts of the female anatomy...including feet and toes. I found I loved it.. even though I am ticklish. With the right pressure... the activity becomes erotic.

I'm currently seeing someone who loves to indulge me....and as long as his feet were clean...I'd have no problem with that either.

Sunkist

I have never tried it, but it sounds interesting.

bunzerella

I am not a woman, but I know that foot fetishes are a common fetish. I do not see the big deal in asking. I hope you find that right fit.

garfish

Hey Macsac, have you ever tried a toe jam sandwich? I'm not a toe tickler myself, but almost anything north of the feet is fair game. I think 'most' women would just enjoy a nice foot massage and good conversation. Kinda hard to talk with a big toe in your mouth. And watch out for corn pads. Did you ever...

"Pick your feet in Poughkeepsie"?
macsac1

Sunkist, you are very pretty and I bet you have pretty feet.

Sunkist

I am not sure how to judge my feet! A male friend was giving me a foot rub and started sucking on my toes. It was one of the best things ever! Of course, it left me screaming and laughing, but the sensation was amazing!

macsac1

Sunkist - if you're ever in Ohio, I would love to suck your toes.

Sunkist

Macsac1, you got yourself a deal.

macsac1

I am serious. You are a very pretty woman. Have you ever been to Akron?

Anangelishere

Lol... that's funny!

robertstreetrod

Sweet

Past Member

I don't like doing toes....what if they have some jam? May as well bring the toast!!!

Navigator

Good evening, we love your profile. Hugs, Kerensa and Henry

AMrfd

Hi, I live in Seattle. It looks kind of like you haven't been on this site since 2013. I could be wrong, dates on this website are not well listed. Sounds like you do have a busy schedule. Good for you for going back to school. I like the Pacific Northwest myself, love to go camping, ride my bike, and kayaking. If you ever come back on this site, feel free to say hello.

AMrfd

Oh, by the way, I think the foot guy was out of line. Very unnecessary.