Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,329 members

HAPPY MELBOURNE CUP FROM OZ

Posted by mooza, on Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:14 pm

IM online now if anyone would like to chat but its our holiday for the Melbourne Cup and for this chook im not staying long any Ostomy questions i might be able to help as im also a volunteer with Ostomy Victoria ---- and yes im also a volunteer and member is australia so i do have knowlege and if you want a laugh lets talk LOL MOOZA cool

Reply by mooza, on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:37 pm

15 views and no anything lets just chat then ??? or ill walk away LMAO love when people view but say nothing i can change any topic with you if you want to if not dont view HAHAH X X X

Reply by iMacG5, on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:41 pm

Please Mooza, don't ever walk away.  Missed you while you were gone and thrilled to have you back.  We never talked but I've always enjoyed your stuff even when I didn't understand it.  Thats just the difference between Australian and New Jerseyan.  Stick around and keep us laughing in addition to offering some real, quality help.

Sincerely,

Mike

Reply by klark, on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:27 am

Hey Mooz...

I got a new pair of RayBan's, will post a pic of 'em soon

Reply by mooza, on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:27 pm

lol i have 2 pairs too bad i spent 400 i was goin to thailand lol

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.