Waited for chat room no one there !

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mooza

To the crew where were you its DLS here and i waited on my own lkke a poor lost soul Prime u wernt here zepp nope i waited an hour so sory bout the time but i was here and was the only person on this site LOLOLO

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mooza

DLS day light saving in Australia i came to general chat except this bloody walls wouldnt speak to me and i alwasy have my ears to the wall good day everyone its saturday arvo here and hot hot woohoo enjoy the freeze as i would rather have my eyes plucked out HAH joking but not snow snow i will not go go

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Primeboy

Now, Mare. Admit it. It was worth the wait, wasn't it? ;Zep and I did not disappoint. We never do.Beyond that, didn't ;we give you a ton of points for introducing Slim Dusty to Western civilization. So, no more wailing "woohoo" like a Banshee. So glad to see you're back in Ostomyland and ;with world-class spelling to boot. Let hope your efforts lead to many happy shared hours in General Chat.

PB

vulcanBMk2

Nice chat !Great to catch up again Mooza !! Not a lot changes , does it . Dont give up on the Chat room , people do eventually get in there !!

Past Member

Im sorry i couldnt get on the chat roon as promised. Unfortunately, i didnt receive enough time recommendations.. Will leave it to luck.

Byes

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Mrs.A

I didn't make it to chat either :(. This is a busy season for me at work and the late hour is not good unless I've had an extremely good day. Don't wait on that b/c it isn't likely to happen till January for me.