Interested in meeting or talking to: Male

I am a 26-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone

I am a 51-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Female
Meet and talk to 20,082 OstoMates

Waited For Chat Room No One There !!

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:00 am

To the crew where were you its DLS here and i waited on my own lkke a poor lost soul Prime u wernt here zepp nope i waited an hour so sory bout the time but i was here and was the only person on this site LOLOLO

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:02 am

DLS day light saving in Australia i came to general chat except this bloody walls wouldnt speak to me and i alwasy have my ears to the wall good day everyone its saturday arvo here and hot hot woohoo enjoy the freeze as i would rather have my eyes plucked out HAH joking but not snow snow i will not go go

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:58 am

Now, Mare. Admit it. It was worth the wait, wasn't it?  Zep and I did not disappoint. We never do. Beyond that, didn't we give you a ton of points for introducing Slim Dusty to Western civilization. So, no more wailing "woohoo" like a Banshee. So glad to see you're back in Ostomyland and with world-class spelling to boot. Let hope your efforts lead to many happy shared hours in General Chat.

PB

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Nice chat !Great to catch up again Mooza !! Not a lot changes , does it . Dont give up on the Chat room , people do eventually get in there !!

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Im sorry i couldnt get on the chat roon as promised.   Unfortunately, i didnt receive enough time recommendations.. Will leave it to luck. 

Byes

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:18 am

I didn't make it to chat either Sad. This is a busy season for me at work and the late hour is not good unless I've had an extremely good day. Don't wait on that b/c it isn't likely to happen till January for me.

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.