For Us Seniors!

Replies
Views
klark
<>After a meeting several days ago, I couldn't ;findmy ;keys. I quickly gave myself a personal "TSA Pat Down."

They weren't in my pockets. Suddenly I realized I must ;have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot.

My ;wife ;has scolded me many times for leaving my keys in the car's ignition.

She's afraid that the car could be stolen. As I looked
around the parking lot, I realized ;she was right.

The parking lot was empty. I immediately called the police.
I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.

Then I made the most difficult call of all to my ;wife:
"I left my keys in the car and it's been stolen."

There was a moment of silence. I thought the call had been disconnected, but then I heard her ;voice. "Are you kidding me?" she barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was my turn to be silent.

<>

<>Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me."

She retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this cop that I didn't steal your damn car!"

Welcome to the golden years..............

<>

<>

<>--

<>We'll be friends til we're old senile

<>----Then we'll be new friends

Anoniem18

Good one, but you said we're friends, who are you again?

I still remember my name,

Ed

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Anoniem18

A guy sends a text to his next-door neighbor:

"Bob, I'm sorry. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess: I have been helping myself to your wife when you're not around, probably more than you. I know it's no excuse but I don't get it at home. I can't live with the guilt any longer. I hope you'll accept my sincerest apology. It won't happen again."

Feeling outrage and betrayed, Bob grabs his gun, goes into the bedroom, and without a word, shoots his wife.

Moments later the guy gets a second text: "Really should use spell check! That should be "wifi"."

klark

Very good... Ed!!

Immarsh

Hi ED Klark....I really enjoy the humor.Thanks so much for sharing posting.I often pass "good stuff" along to friends, but never thought of sharing here.We should really create a separate category for "Funny Stuff".... Keep posting.Such a nice way to start the day.

Best Regards

Marsha

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Anoniem18

Glad you enjoy it, but please don't tell your WiFi. Da.n autocorrect...