MJ OIL ? start talking

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mooza

Hey just wondering if i can get MJ oil for severe nerve damage done by all my bowel resections there is a guy i know but 10 ml is #350 i can not afford it and i would love to grow another plant yep illegal in melbourne Australia but i have my scars n crazy life to say dont care cant stop me , we r waiting on our Premiere in melbourne to say yes to real trials as theres so many people who should be able to get MJ poil and yep always people going to take it for the fun but hey they do it with morphine so lets talk what does everyone think ?? TALKx x xhave a great dayx MOOZA

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,108 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mooza

Well Mooz aint no one interested lol Im very interested apparently all you need is half a grain of the Oil and wonder as we are starting so called Trials (RED TAPE) very interested wonder how or who i could contact in australi -Melb. crohnic nerve damage is doing my head in :(I fellike my abdomen has been twisted and trying to be physical ect walking standing sitting for long periods of time gets me soooo down . sucky thing is Bad bad bad thoughts but are they ? yes mooz as you love a good chuckle you love friends esp family and my favourite of all the feeling of a sunny morning the type you need no shoes around the house , kinda cant take LYRICA wow head baning crazy gear that stuff and well morphine medical filed pull your fingers outa your bums sort this out

Im off to see my surgeon and i dont know what to ask what to ask to try out IM lost

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
mild_mannered_super_hero

i couldnt find much on it, i did come up with this on google.

http://www.unitedpatientsgroup.com/blog/2014/02/23/cannabis-infused-coconut-oil-how-to-and-the-benefits/

most everything i found was on what i would call a "non medical" website .

mooza

Thanks Ger MMSH i actually do have this but not infused with the MJ Oil appaerntly you need the Buds off the plant and buy some kinda 100 alcoholyou slowly infuse it and its a liquid thick liquid with a syringe plunger But thank you for caring and for helping out Im desperate for some kinda relifappaerntly its great for skin cancers every disease Ill look up radio shack and also ask Dane what else but i have no WEED LOL so Im shit outa luck Hey !@!! me n someone else had 5 nearly 6ft plants growing and she went inot hospital for a few weeks guess what !!!! 2-3 months before the plant was ready to head and start the last part she got home early re sisterfreaked out as they were so big she tore em out and when i got to her house as she was allowed to go home if theres someone to help her It was me and as i walked in thinking cant wait to see the BIGGEST BABIES i eva grew she said she took em out i as usual had a mini breakdown my knees went as there was a lot of crap going on at the time she didnt pull em out she TORE them out GOD I WOULDA done anything but she wouldnt leave my Plant 1 was for me i already had 2 friends fighting breast cancer the leafes were going to another person for lher famous cookies ARGGGGGG WHY HAS GOD FORGOTEN ME :( Guess what i been in agony put it up on my Fb just a Im in pain off to bed and i had some hard core medication i thought i was dreaming but he said to check a persons mailbox today or tonight so the 20 minute drive may be of some help i did say i dont wanna get high as its not somthing i take and ect side effects lol for food great for paranpia NO not me , well thanks GER and god bless ya MareMOOZA

Ewesful

Why aren't you using the eucalyptus oil- I really do not go with the other and there is so much healing power in the eu oil -- I went where it was made

on Kangaroo Island----

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
DonBrown1943

Mooza I understand more about you now. I really would like to be your friend. The cube oil itself is not illegal here in Texas. We don't have medicinal marijuana yet but it may come in a few years. Meanwhile people that need it are stuck with CBD oil or nothing.

My son uses the oil to help with pain and depression resulting from brain injury caused by a horrible wreck he was in in 2010. He smokes a very small amount of it and he says it helps a lot. I wish you could get it somehow. For now just add my name to the list of people on this forum who love you and are praying for you. Wish I could do more.

Mrs.A

Hey Mooza,

I don't know about the oil but I do know that you are a very strong woman and will find a way to get into the trials. I sure hope it helps your pain. I didn't know eucalyptus oil was good for healing either. Although I do use aromatherapy I've never ingested any of the oils directly.