The Few

Replies
Views
vulcanBMk2

This year is the 75 Anniversary of the " Battle of Britain "When asmall run down Royal Air Force , finally ,defeated Hitller his Luftwaffes attempt to controll the Skies over Great Britain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6c3v9iihgw

In Churchills words .." Never in the field of human conflict , has so much been owed by ;so many to so few.

Heros of their time , some of them not many years out of school .... /></p>
						</div>
					</div>
                    <div class=

iMacG5

Thanks for the reminder Vulcan.  I was not quite 5 years old on VE Day but the memory of the community celebration will never leave me.  I was in the USA  and had five uncles in the army.  People who went out of their ways to avoid each other previously hugged and shed tears of joy together that day.  I didn't truly understand it all but I loved it.  My Mom decorated my tricycle with red, white and blue ribbons and I wanted that day to never end.

Regards,

Mike

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,318 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.