Flight announcement

Replies
Views
mild_mannered_super_hero
Flight Announcement on British Airways:

Shortly after a British Airways flight had reached its cruising altitude, the captain announced:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain. Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from London Heathrow to New York . The weather ahead is good, so we should have a smooth uneventful flight. So, sit back, relax, and

OH MY GOD!"

Silence followed.

Some moments later, the captain came back on the intercom. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you. While I was talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

From the back of the plane, an Irish passenger yelled, "For the luvva Jaysus . . .you should see the back of mine!"
klark

VERY very good!! LOL

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,357 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Diceman

ROFLMAO very good one

pussycat

A little laughter goes a very long way! Thank you

Past Member

Ha ha ha. A good laugh is always appreciated. I'll be smiling all day, thanks to you! :D

Sandy

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Redondo

Good ONE! I just emailed it to all my on line friends.

Rosiesmom

Good one,I thik Rosie and I were on that flight, happy I was wearing a pouch lol

rosiesmom

elberix

thank you for lightening my evening, very funny!

mild_mannered_super_hero

thanks to all who replied

honor

Yes the Irish always have a gift for the craic don't they. Loved your pic of your baby on his pot reading, I had one who loved doing that, I sometimes forgot him on there and when ;I lifted him he was still happy but had a big red ring round his bum. Poor little soul, survived to be family man aged forty!