Pet duck

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mild_mannered_super_hero

a fellow member "ostoman 76" ask that i post this one.....its a classic

So, this guy has a pet duck and he goes to the movie theater to see a movie and brings his duck with him. He goes to the ticket window and says to the lady, "I'd like two tickets, one for me, and one for my duck."

The lady says, "I can't give your duck a ticket."

The man says, "What gives? This is my pet duck. I take him everywhere."

The lady says, "I'm sorry, sir, but you cannot bring that animal inside the theater."

The man says fine and walks around the back of the theater, unzips his pants, sticks the duck in there, zips up, goes back around front and buys one ticket.

He sits down to watch the movie next to some old ladies. He unzips his pants and the duck sticks his head out to get a little air.

The old lady next to him turns to her friend and whispers, "Hey Mabel, there's a pervert sitting next to me. He's got his thing out."

Mabel whispers back, "Just enjoy it dear. At our age we don't get to see many of those anymore."

She whispers back, "But I'm nervous. This one's different."

Mabel answers, "Oh really? What's so different about it?"

"It's eating my popcorn!"

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

LadyHope

This one is a scream.....we are still laughing:)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
mild_mannered_super_hero

glad you enjoyed it.

Rosiesmom

I can't wait to share this one tony (my hubby) laughed un til the tears ran I can't get the visual out of my head, still giggling as I write.

keep me coming.

rosiesmom