Manners

Replies
Views
mild_mannered_super_hero
<>During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

<>

<>'Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her you have to go to the bathroom?'

<>

<>Michael said: 'Excuse me,I need to pee.'

<>

<>The teacher responded:'That would be quite impolite.What about you Sherman, how would you say it?'

<>

<>Sherman said: 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.'

<>

<>'That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table.

<>and you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?'

<>

<>Johnny said: 'I would say "Darling, may I please be excused for a moment?

<>I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.'

<>

<>The teacher fainted.

<>

Zywie

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ;Little Johnny has a better brain than the teacher ! lol, omg, I love this !

As usual, thanks MMSH !

OH! ;Look at that, you made me laugh so hard I went right out of the box! ;(On my screen my laughter is way off the right side in case that does not show up on your screen.)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Immarsh

Sooo funny!!! I laughed like "Z"....but not off the page.

Ewesful

You sure do come up with some cute ones!

mild_mannered_super_hero

thanks to all who replied, i belong to an e-mail group of "old codgers" and get a lot of good ones.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Past Member

I don't know where you come up with these jokes, but they are some of the BEST!