The Pope's visit

In this discussion
Replies
Views
iMacG5

Many of us spent many hours watching Pope Francis in Washington and NYC.  I try to avoid discussing religion and politics but I think his visit interested millions of non-religious, non-political folks in different ways.  Just wondering if any of us feel any differently about our own situations because of the Pope's visit or the stuff surrounding it.

Respectfully,

Mike

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,087 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

three

He's got a great sense of humor and humanness; I enjoy watching him in action:

/></p>
						</div>
					</div>
                    <div class=

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
vulcanBMk2

I think the Pope does more good than harm does bring people together , however being a white ,anglo saxon pagan , I do find most" One God " religionsa liitle bit too controlling creepy !!

funnygurl

When the pope sells the 9 miles of priceless art and artifacts at the vatican and uses it to help the poor I will take him seriously. Time for the Vatican to walk the talk.

Past Member

As a Roman Catholic by birth, (not practicing) I totally agree. outside the Vatican while on holiday as a tourist you tend to be approached by so many beggers.

Ok enough of me, i'm posting too much :O

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister