Football ( Soccer ) Match

Replies
Views
vulcanBMk2

My youngest stepdaughter works for a local" Green " power supply ;comany" Ecotricity "The managing director owner of this companyalso ownes theTowns/ Areasfootball team has pumped a lot of money into it . He is an ex Hippy also a Vegan . As one of the perks of working for his company , the staff , on a rota basis , are allowed the occassional freebie tickets to a football match withuse of the directors private box , complete withwine /beer . soft drinks a Vegan buffet meal .

My daughter was given such tickets asked me if I would like her other ticket to accompany her to the match . Well. Ihavnt been to a football match for about 40 yrs , &even ;thoughthe teamsplay in the lower divisions of UK football . it was quite a pleasant experience .

Our team " Forest Green Rovers " were playing" Gateshead " an old seaport/fishing / shipbuilding area in the NE of England , about 300 miles away . All the food in the Stadium . Park is Vegan Red meat is not allowed on site the management staff of the team all drive Electric cars .

There were 12 of us in th private box in end weather was quite brilliant .......It was a well played match , butunfortunatley our local team lost 1--0to visiting Gateshead .

I didnt touch the alchohol on this occassion as I was driving, would I go again? Yes Ifanother freebie ticket comes my way . Being with Rosalind meeting new people for the afternoon was a great pleaure ...

WAB

Thank your for the post Vulcan......

Ecotricity..........check it out people

I am impressed by David Vince..and what he is trying to accomplish.........people should check out Ecotricity.......and see what this man is up to.............

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,362 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mrs.A

Sounds like you had a nice time, and that's always good.