Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,328 members

Missing the end of this page, left

Posted by gutenberg, on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:20 pm
Good day all my ostomate friends, I have a question not related to ostomy but on this particular page I am losing about 3 inches of the left side of the page, has anyone else run into this problem or is it just me or my puter. I don't get this problem on any other forum pages, just this one. Appreciate any help. Ed
PS: just did an edit on this post and all is ok but  on The joy of Adapt.......subject it is still too wide for the screen.
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:32 pm
on my screen...there is an ad in that spot... i suspect your system is "blocking" the ad..leaving an empty space.
Reply by gutenberg, on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:47 pm
MMSH: Hi  there my ostimate friend, this is partly my mistake, on this page I have the add also, but on the page titled The Joy Of Adapt(ing) ring , is the page that the type runs off the right and the add is beyond that, anyway I contacted the Admin and they said it was not my computer, something about an earlier post that screwed up the whole page. Check it out. Ed.

That problem has been Fixed by Admn. Ed
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.