Swimming with Stealth Belt: Experiences?

Replies
Views
cancernomore

I really need to get back to exercising, but the best one for me is swimming due to my joints. Has anyone worn a Stealth Belt?

letsrock

Do you have one now? I have been thinking about ordering one, but haven't found anyone who has one. Would like to know if they are worth it or just another belt. Seems like if you move the pouch sideways the filter wouldn't work.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,423 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

cancernomore

Dear Letsrock. I haven't tried one, but it seems like so much work. My filter gets clogged up anyway. Hopefully someone who has tried it will answer.

Xerxes

I do have one and use it sparingly. I don't like it because fitting the appliance into the belt is not as routine as it it portrayed. Also you have to keep the appliance in a horizontal position. This is not the most favorable position especially if you have an ileostomy.

xnine

I just wear a bandeau and let everything get wet. You can use some waterproof tape if you need more security. I have also seen high-waisted trunks that should work but do not have one.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
letsrock

I just ordered one... we will see how well it works!

letsrock

Here is a link http://stealthbelt.com/

I did purchase one, very comfortable, only disadvantage is the pouch has to mount sideways.....kills the filter.

Penguins7

I have a stealth belt and if anyone wants it, let me know. Penguins7

spyder

They do make a vertical belt and I just ordered one. Will post the results.