Funny one here!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
klark

I haven't posted any stupid jokes in a few months... but this one will give you a chuckle I think

A woman is having a hard time getting her tomatoes to ripen so she goes to her neighbor with her problem. The neighbor says, "All you have to do is go out at midnight and dance around in the garden naked for a few minutes, and the tomatoes will become so embarrassed, they will blush bright red." The woman goes out at midnight and dances around her garden naked for a few minutes. The next morning, the neighbor comes over to the woman's house and asks the woman if her tomatoes have turned red. The woman says "No, they're still green, but I noticed the cucumbers grew four inches!"

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,107 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero

good one klark,i have missed your joke posts....hope you are well. keep up the good work in 2016

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Immarsh

Very Cute Klark..... Your humor is always great.Happy New Year

klark

Thanks MMSH and Marsha,

Was very busy the last 6 months, I'll try and get some more stupid jokes up in the future.

Regards... Kevin