Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,177 members

Poo-pourri

Posted by stevos64, on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:02 pm

Has anyone tried a product called Poo-Pourri?  A guest over for Christmas left it in the bathroom and said it was not meant to be an insult as she uses it everywhere she "goes" and thought it would make a cute gift.  Basically it is a small spray bottle that contains a mixture that you spray onto the water in the toilet before you use it.  I tried it and cannot believe how well it works.

The bottle recommends spraying the water 3-6 times before you use it but I have had absolutely no problem using just one spritz at a time.  On my first use, I shot the throne with 3 blasts, opened the Gates of Hell and unleashed all I was worth.  Not a bit of stink did I produce (it's usually strong enough to melt the buttons off my shirt......) and the scent it leaves is rather pleasant.  The one I have is Vanilla Mint but there may be other choices.

I won't put the web site on here as the Administrator (or Administartor as this site spells it in the warning) threatens to take it off but it is simple, the name of the product and a dot and a com.  It's worth it just to check out their crazy commercial video.

Highly recommended for the home.  Also would fit in a purse but if a guy put the 2 oz. bottle in his front pocket, he may generate some unwanted looks if you get my drift.

Reply by kruzer, on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:47 pm

yes... this stuff is awesome... watch the website commericals... really really funny... and it works.. comes in about 12 different "smells" you won't smell SH*T when you put that in the toliet... covers up everything.. I suggest everyone try a small bottle... it is fantastic stuff.. If not, watch the YOUTUBE videos... very creative. 

Reply by Bill, on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:04 am

Hello stevos64. I did watch the You tube advertisement and it brought an inner smile.   Well worth the viewing!

However, I have a deoderant on prescription that works and costs me nothing so it's doubtful that I will be trying this stuff. But thanks for drawing to our attention. Best wishes Bill 

Reply by CopInDixie, on Wed May 03, 2017 2:03 pm

My wife bought me (her) some to try.  It does work quit well, and they have travel size bottles that are about the size of a small pen.  I plan on taking it with me to parties, since that is when I stress the most about pooping.  Very embarassing to poop at a party, then have someone waiting outside the door for the bathroom!

Reply by Joshua015, on Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:25 am
CopInDixie wrote:

My wife bought me (her) some to try.  It does work quit well, and they have travel size bottles that are about the size of a small pen website.  I plan on taking it with me to parties, since that is when I stress the most about pooping.  Very embarassing to poop at a party, then have someone waiting outside the door for the bathroom!

Thank you

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.