Surgery for the Golfer! (A beauty)

In this discussion
Replies
Views
klark

Just before he was put under, the surgeon dropped in to see him.<>"I have some good news and some bad news," says the surgeon.<>"The bad news is that I have to remove your right arm!" ;<><>"Oh God, no!" cries the man "My golfing is over! Please Doc what's the ;<>good news? ;<><>"The good news is I have another one to replace it with, but it's a woman's arm.<>I'll need your permission before I go ahead with the transplant." ;<>"Go for it doc" says the man. "As long as I can play golf again." ;<><>The operation went well and a year later the man was out on the golf course ;<>when he bumped into the surgeon. "Hi, how's the new arm?" asks the surgeon.<><>"Just great," says the businessman. "I'm playing the best golf of my life.<>My new arm has a much finer touch and my putting has really improved." ;<>"Not only that," continued the golfer "my handwriting has improved, I've learned ;<>how to sew my own clothes and I've even taken up painting landscapes ;<>in water colors." ;<><>"Unbelievable!" said the surgeon "I'm so glad to hear the transplant was such ;<>a great success. Are you having any side effects? ;<><>"Well, just one problem" said the golfer. "Every time I get an erection I also get a headache."

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,092 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero

good one...!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
birdie12

That's funny. Thanks for sharing

Ewesful

You always come through with a great chuckle!