Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,339 members

PHOTOS

Past Member
Posted by Past Member, on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:37 am
ed, well i see you got it working... what was wrong?{incase i ever get that message}. and yep thats me... peace all  
Reply by gutenberg, on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:57 am
Well my MMSH, when the box dropped down and I opened my pictures to the one I wanted, I just clicked on the picture and went back to the drop down box, nada. But, when I clicked on the pix and it showed the pix name or number on the information slot below I clicked open and on the original drop down there was the info I had clicked on, just hit open, JACKPOT.
Goodnight for now, Ed
Reply by lottagelady, on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:32 am

mild_mannered_super_hero wrote:
ed, well i see you got it working... what was wrong?{incase i ever get that message}. and yep thats me... peace all  

Well if that's you, you'd better just get on a plane and rescue me now please! x x x x
Reply by gutenberg, on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:22 pm
OK, so I think I have that one figured out. Now, if I wanted to drop a picture in a reply in my mail box any takers. Ed
Reply by gutenberg, on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:08 pm
Never, ever, piss off a girlfriend with a backhoe.
Reply by gutenberg, on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:14 pm

lottagelady wrote:

mild_mannered_super_hero wrote:

Well if that's you, you'd better just get on a plane and rescue me now please! x x x x

Well Rachel, Shows you got good taste. Ed
Reply by lottagelady, on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:52 pm
I've got photo-posting off to a fine art now!

Watch out for this one on your travels.....

Reply by gutenberg, on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:20 pm
Just like in Poker, a Royal Flush beats a Full House anytime.
Reply by gutenberg, on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:16 pm
SOME CAT!!                                     TRUCK
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.