Never piss off a nurse!

Replies
Views
klark

A big shot business man had to spend a couple of days in the hospital.<>He was a royal pain to the nurses because he bossed them around just<>like he did his employees.<><>None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him. The<>head nurse was the only one who could stand up to him. She came into his<>room and announced, "I have to take your temperature."<><>After complaining for several minutes, he finally settled down, crossed<>his arms and opened his mouth.<><>"No, I'm sorry, the nurse stated, "but for this reading, I cannot use<>an oral thermometer." This started another round of complaining, but<>eventually he rolled over and bared his rear end.<><>After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce,<>"I have to get something. Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back!"<><>She leaves the door to his room open on her way out. He curses under<>his breath as he hears people walking past his door laughing. After<>almost an hour, the man's doctor comes into the room.<><>"What's going on here?" asked the doctor.<><>Angrily, the man answers, "What's the matter, Doc? Haven't you ever<>seen someone having their temperature taken?"<><>After a pause, the doctor confesses, "Well, no. I guess I haven't. Not<>with a carnation anyway."<><>;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

mild_mannered_super_hero

good one....

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,314 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Alba

Ha ha, you're a good joke teller Klark, keep them coming!

klark

Glad you enjoy!!! LOL