Doing My Best

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Phil Devoid

Hello all, I just want let everyone know that I'm doing my best to learn how the progrsm works here. This AM I found messages to me I didn't realize existed before. Is there really a chat room here? Anyway, please be patient with me. I have vision issues, comprehention problems, fat fingers and I csn't get the spell checker to work but I'm looking forward to communicating and commiserating with you all eventually.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,095 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mrs.A

My goodness how do some post get missed?

Hi Phil,

So sorry this post did not get a reply, I'm glad your working on learning how to manuver around this site. It gets easier when you visit often.

Yes there is a chat room. If you see the "toggle switch" down on the right side of the page, that's the beginning to finding the chat. If you toggle it to the right you block the chat because you are not interested in chatting. This isn't a bad thing if your making a blog or replying to a post or even making a new post because you can toggle it to the left and then enter the chat.

Once you toggle it to the left you will see the words General Chat, and Private chat. Which ever you want to do just click onto the words and your in.

Don't worry about the fat fingers or spell checker we throught out the grammer police sometime ago !

Looking forward to reading more post from you.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
iMacG5

Hi Phil.  Like Mrs.A, I also apologize for not dropping you a line.  I think lots of us share similar afflictions like fat fingers and defective spelling and would love to commiserate.  Ask a question or make a statement and let's see what happens.

Welcome!

Mike