Log Out... Where Did It Go?

Replies
Views
mild_mannered_super_hero

i logged on yesterday and checked the forum posts...after awhile i went to log out and couldnt find the old familar "log out" tab. anyhow after about 5 mins of looking i finally found it under the little "tools" gear button. just thought i would post incase others might have trouble locating it.

WAB

same thing happened ;to me yesterday..administrationmust have been playing around with the site..

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,369 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

WAB

where is ;the tools ;gear button?

Past Member

I contacted admin re this. Logout is now included in "settings" (their description of the tools icon, on the far right of the header)

No explanation was given for this change (other items have been moved into this new area too)

Just to keep us on our toes perhaps

Bill

THANKS! I WAS WONDERING WHERE IT WENT

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member

Thought I was going to be logged in for ever, slight feeling of panic, then I found the way out, phew what a relief!

Past Member

Thanks for the tip Mild_manered_super_hero......I found it a bit confusing at first too, I like it now find it much easier with everything in 1 place.....Thanks admin for great improvement to the group ;

ron in mich

yup same here, i clicked on everything trying to find the logout and finally got it.

Past Member

LOL

And already it has changed shape! Just to confuse all those looking for a tools icon!!