Meet and talk to 20,116 OstoMates

What Are You Most Afraid Of...a Fun Poll Of Sorts.... :)

Posted by Txgirl, on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:34 pm
ok, here is another question for y'all...just out of curiosity...what are you most afraid of?
i.e. spiders, snakes, etc.

I have 2 things....Clowns & getting stabbed...omg, can you inagine a clown stabbing me?!??? holy crap!, now i wont sleep....

Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:50 pm
waking up after a drunk between hillary clinton and nancy pelosi...and both of them are smiling!!!!  god pass the listerine!!!..........

Reply by Txgirl, on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:42 pm
..ok THAT beats my "getting stabbed by a clown" scenario..lmao..that's awesome....sorry, I'm a "righty" not a lefty.....

Reply by weewee, on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:09 am
humm the scariest thing i can think of would be a smiling lawyer with his hand out

Reply by Txgirl, on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:21 pm
Smile  that is pretty terrifying!! lol

Reply by jonnyt41, on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:43 pm
I guess I'm most afraid of alligators (though I LOVE crocodiles!) and snakes.

Reply by gutenberg, on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:21 pm
Nothing scares me more than having a blockage in my ileostomy, they were worse than the operations (4) but since the last op about 3 years ago, haven't had one, knock on wood (as I tap on my head). Ed

Reply by lottagelady, on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:31 pm
I have an irrational fear of worms and anything with 'segments' in its body, like woodlice, maggots..... ugh! Skin is crawling writing this!

Reply by eddie, on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:13 am
MMSH,  she said fear not your worse nightmare
eddie

Reply by gutenberg, on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:26 am
Re: MMSH, but think of what the pictures would be worth. Hell, I'd be first in line to buy one.

Reply by eddie, on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:45 pm
On a serious note Txgirl I am afraid of dying of cancer, loosing control, the pain etc   but on a silly note electric thingy's  I am alway just sure I am going to get shocked ha!
eddie

Reply by Mike, on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:15 pm

gutenberg wrote:
Nothing scares me more than having a blockage in my ileostomy, they were worse than the operations (4) but since the last op about 3 years ago, haven't had one, knock on wood (as I tap on my head). Ed
After Having a Colstomy and a revision,Nothing Scares me Oh wait,My Ex coming back that would scare me to death!!

Last edited by Mike on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gus
Reply by Gus, on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:58 pm
Big hairy huntsman spiders,, cant stand the f**in things

Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:00 pm

eddie wrote:
but on a silly note electric thingy's  I am alway just sure I am going to get shocked ha!
eddie

hey eddie...heres a tip about electric things. electricity makes the muscles contract...if you must touch something that you are unsure of....then touch it first with the BACK of your hand. if you get shocked the contraction will "throw" your hand OFF it........just one of those handy bits of info to store away....

Reply by Txgirl, on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:28 pm
eddie...on MY serious note...I am terrified of someone breaking in my house and murdering me...I know it sounds morbid but I guess that's what you fear when you were raised by a cop! lol
I am going to try that "back of the hand" thingy with electric shocks, I hate that too!!
Go to page: 1, 2  Next
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.