In this discussion
Replies
Views
jonnyt41
Just wanted to say hello to you good people. I'm new here, you understand.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Well, Welcome Jonny, just read your post on Adapt Rings, nice going. Know any good jokes?
You'll find everybody tries to help each other out and it works pretty good so don't be shy. Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
jonnyt41

A joke? Who's Irish and stays out all night? Patty O'Furniture.

Txgirl

Lmao...nice...welcome Jonny, I'm new as well, and Irish, but I don't stay out all night....

Txgirl
Hey Jon... I'm from Ft. Worth too!!!

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
lottagelady

Welcome to our forum.... We are all a bit zany, but you have to be when faced with some of the situations many of us have been in! However, there are also lots of people who will give you some great tips or advice if needed. x

Gus

Welcome to the forums, where the weird and wacky ostomates lend their own brand of humor to our struggles and trials.
eddie

Welcome Jonny!!
Eddie

Past Member
Hey Jonny

Kick back, make yourself at home. A bunch of great people are here on this site.

Bobby
jonnyt41

Thanks, all, for the hospitality!
Jon

jonnyt41
Hey, Fort Worth! Cool.
Jon
budd002

Welcome Jon,

Hope you find the support and answers to any of the questions you have. Remember there are no holds barred when it comes to questions, leave your shyness at the door....

Sharry

59rabbit

Hey, I have been to this site for quite a while. Although I seldom come to the forum, I think that I should come here more often.