Christmas party

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mild_mannered_super_hero

Tom had been in Police work for 25 years.

Finally sick of the stress, he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in the hills in Tasmania as far from humanity
as possible.

He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it's total peace and quiet.

After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door. He opens it and a huge, bearded man is standing there.

'Name's Cliff, your neighbour from forty miles up the road.. Having a Christmas party Friday night. Thought you might like to come at about 5:00....'

'Great', says Tom, 'after six months out here I'm ready to meet some local folks Thank you.'

As Cliff is leaving, he stops. 'Gotta warn you. Be some drinking'.'

'Not a problem' says Tom. 'After 25 years in the business, I can drink with the best of 'em'..

Again, the big man starts to leave and stops. 'More 'n' likely gonna be some fighting' too.'

'Well, I get along with people, I'll be all right! . I'll be there. Thanks again.'

'More'n likely be some wild sex, too,'

'Now that's really not a problem' says Tom, warming to the idea. 'I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there... By the way, what should I wear?'

'Don't much matter. Just gonna be the two of us.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,089 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

NJ Bain

LSFHIADMT!!=Laughed so fk'n hard I almost dropped my taco!!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
harleyrider

LMAO-way too funny !!

thanks for sharing

Bettyjoe

hahaha

mild_mannered_super_hero

so glad yall enjoyed it, thanks for the comments

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister