Golf Buddies!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Primeboy

Haha. Zep should give you 200 points for this one.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

NJ Bain

ROFL!!....Brilliant as always. Keep em coming Klark.

Bain

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Bill

I like it!

Bettyjoe

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUNNY HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CH

Hi BettyJoe...its CH...just checking in on you to see how the irrigation is coming along. I haven't heard from you and am just hoping that you're progressing well with it...I'm so curious about how you're doing! :)

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Bettyjoe

hello CH I have to tell you that the idtributing company contune to get my supplies wrong and especially with the stoma caps. I have to send them back what I reently recieved from them last week. They sent me the right piece but it did not fit my wafers and they dint have the right size in stock. I have ben fustrted with this.

CH

Oh wow...that is very frustrating! Well hopefully they will get it lined out and you can get started! One thing you may also want to consider is wearing a stoma "patch"...it's just like a medium sized band aid for lack of a better description. I sometimes even wear an actual bandaid..I think I mentioned that to you before..I really think you will be pleased at how easy it is and how quickly you adjust. Please keep me posted! :)

Bettyjoe

i sure will thanks