Knowledge

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

I enjoy reading about my fellow ostomates. There is so much knowledge to be soaked up if only they would share! You'll seem to share with the ones that have been here a long time. We are part of this group too, and some of us are hungry for knowledge and friendship. And you wonder why people don't share? All of us have felt alienated, and we need to hear from those that have been there and have gotten better. Food for thought. Angelicamarie.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,094 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mrs.A

Hi Angelicamarie,

It's great that you enjoy reading about our fellow ostomates! There truly is an abundance of knowledge within these threads. I know quite a few folks like myself who have been on this site for some time and continue to share our knowledge when we come on. No one should feel alienated because all they have to do is ask and someone here usually has some knowledge to share. I don't get to come on as often as I used to but if you or anyone has a question, just make a post and we will reply with direct knowledge or even a link to help understand what we are explaining.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate