Traveling Tips: Stay Safe on the Road!

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Good morning, ostomates! All those traveling, be very careful because the road, I'm sure, is going to be full and the crazies will be darting from lane to lane. So just be careful and keep your eye on the road. And have a safe trip wherever you're traveling to. Try not to speed because, as you know, I'm sure there will be many cops out there. Where I am, the weather will be 51 degrees, cloudy but somewhat sunny. Good luck! No texting. I would like for all to make it safely to your destination and back. - Angelica Marie

Mrs.A

Hi Angelicamarie,

That is a very nice post and a good reminder for those who are out and about at any given time.

Thanks for your kind thoughts and words!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Which country are you most interested in? At the first opportunity, where would you go?

Angelicamarie

Hello Whitney 1987. I've been to Egypt and Israel, would love to see Australia and yourself?

Past Member

Yes, I would. My childhood friend lives in a suburb of Sydney. He has already obtained Australian citizenship. He invites me to visit. But, unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to visit him... Did you like Israel?

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Angelicamarie

Very much so, like new your! Loved Egypt, went to pyramids, just like Bible. I didn't see the Red Sea or Jerusalem. It's beautiful at Christmas! You?