Holiday Greetings for Both Sides

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mild_mannered_super_hero

to all my liberal friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday,
practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasions of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others,
or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2017
but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country not the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To my conservitive Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,108 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

WAB

Bravo MMSH..............I agree with every word......Peace and good will is needed at this time.............Happy holidays eveyone............

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
NJ Bain

Well said Hero. Have we really become this politcally correct?*sighs*

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

txess

Happy Hanukkah!

Bill

Thank you MMSH.

What a great idea for my next year's 'SEASON'S GREETINGS' verse.

Best wishes

Bill

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Angelicamarie

Mmsh, If you can reach one person do so, it's not about others this is how you feel, best wishes !!!! ;you can't change the world but if you can touch one person you have done something.Angelicamarie

Ozzwood

Perfect salutation!

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Angelicamarie

Ozwood you sent this to me but it goes to Mmsh, happy holidays!!! Angelicamarie

bigal1579

And to those of us who believe in Santa, there is this wish:

Dear Santa,

My wish is for a slim waistline and a fat wallet, and please don't mix up thse two like you did last year.

Angelicamarie

Well bigel1579, that was a pretty nice wish (smile) u sent it me but it belongs to mild mannered super hero. Take care have a great one angelicamarie

NJ Bain

Angelicamarie,

Is it possible that when you see a notification at the top of the screen, you are mistaking it for a private message?The forums are public domain and when you post something, everyone that has posted in that paticular forum is notified. If I'm incorrect, please kindly disregard.

It would be completely understandable considering this site is a pain to navigate sometimes. Anyways, I hope everyone here has a wonderful and prosperous New Year!

Bain

Angelicamarie

Thanks Bain cause that is happening often !!!! Angelicalarie

JudiA

keepin' it simple for the simple minded - dang us bleeding heart liberals lol