Website question

In this discussion
Replies
Views
CharK63

What happened to the menu item "my posts" and "my unanswered posts"? I am wanting to review something I said to see if I need to clarify myself and am unable to do so. Am I missing it somehow?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

xnine

I have never had those on my menu. Yesterday my status showed up as nurce. Today looks OK.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
CharK63

That's so wired cuz it is now back on this page. I need to know which page I'm on. I just hit notifications cuz it had a one by it. So this obviously is it.

Now if I could only remember what it was I forgot! Lol

NJ Bain

CharK63,

It looks like they changed the format on the website a bit. I only noticed from the private message windows because they look more like iPhone text messages.

At the top of the screen, I still see options for "View unanswered posts", "View posts since last visit" and "View your posts". You can also look at anything you posted by clicking the down arrow right below the "CONTACT US" tab and view your own profile. Everything you've ever posted will be below your profile. I also noticed that you use your mobile device when you're online so the format might also be different as most of the time I use a PC. Hope this helps.

Bain

CharK63

Thank you I'll try that when I get lost again. It won't be long. I'm not a total ditz. I just don't mind saying it when I get confused. I talk ALOT! About anything that comes to mind. And I talk so fast that nobody can understand me. At all. No wonder it's hard for me to remember anything.

Happy New Year!

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister