Why is there so much vulgarity among ostomates?

Replies
Views
Davek

This topic is so exciting

freedancer

Wow!! I've been on this site now for 6 months and have yet to see anything vulgar. I have found the people here to be kind, very helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. I've only seen a few curse words used so far. I am not sure where you are referring to as I've seen very few and far between colorful comments.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,455 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

iMacG5

Hey Harley, love you too.  Somehow I missed your March 15 reply and I really wish I had not.  Thanks for your kind expressions and I promise to be more vigilant in the future.

I'm not sure the administration will approve  but I'll try to resubmit "The F word" in the "Just for Laughs' section.

Much apreciation,

Mike

Mykxman

VulcanBmk2 sounds as if you might be an ex-blue job. I used to be the other end of the runway at Akrotiri.

dls

Bravo...dls

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister