Music

Posted by vulcanBMk2, on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:44 pm

Here is some great music.

Reply by vulcanBMk2, on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:52 pm

Reply by vulcanBMk2, on Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYtz3aooBqk

Reply by vulcanBMk2, on Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Reply by vulcanBMk2, on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:03 pm

Gotta love this one ....Signature Tune .

Last edited by vulcanBMk2 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Reply by iMacG5, on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Hey Vulcan and Mrs.A I don't see any text either but maybe there is none.

Mike

Reply by Mrs.A, on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:34 pm

I didn't see any text myself Mike......except mine~

Reply by DonBrown1943, on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:01 pm

On the other hand I see photos linked to videos in every box. When I try to play one it loads YouTube first then plays the video. I am using a Kindle Fire and I don't know what the difference in settings might be.

Reply by Mrs.A, on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:01 pm

Hey Don,

When you say you see photo's linked to every video your not speaking about the profile photo are you?

Reply by DonBrown1943, on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:13 pm

No Mrs. A, I was talking about the boxes that were black to other viewers but were supposed to contain links. I saw the links. In the photo and profile boxes, I saw photos. I don't know what the difference is between my Kindle and their computers.

Reply by Mrs.A, on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Hey Don,

Not sure what the difference is between your Kindle and some of our computers but your way ahead of the game. I can't see the links!

Reply by CharK63, on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:56 pm

How fun is this?

except I don't know how to upload my favorites!

But I will share anyway. I've been sick for a couple months and instead of writing depressing posts and letters I've been studying Guns and Roses videos. 

I feel like I know them and their music intimately now!

I found a bizarre video that says it's a new release but it's the original lineup (when they were young) called "Ain't It Fun. "

Ive had great fun and oh boy, Axl is such a turn on!

Charlotte

Reply by Bobjakes, on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:21 am

I love rock and classic bands with their authentic sound. Old live performances help me to focus when I study. When I feel it won't help, then I try to find assistance at writemyessayonline. I often listen to Jimi while I'm fully in my homework 

Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:08 am

I adore listening to music and exploring new genres, styles and bands. I follow different current ways and methods of producing new music.

write my dissertation introduction

Sun
Reply by Sun, on Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:56 am
Mary982 wrote:

I adore listening to music and exploring new genres, styles and bands. I follow different current ways and methods of producing new music.

write my dissertation introduction

Hi Mary, 

I also love different music genres and styles, especially world music and fusion. You might be interested to check the site I visit very often: www.EthnoCloud.com .

Have a great day!

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.