Hello

In this discussion
Replies
Views
DayDream13

i am newly back to the group. I have a ileo and a uro. Ileo since i day one and uro since i was born. I was born witha rare birth defect. I'm a very open person about it face to face. I'm not really into posts talking about it. I am looking to find other ladies to meet and talk to. Share medical, future goals etc. So far i am not finding this site very helpful but who know. i just bought a years membership sooooo i guess i'll have a year to figure it. lol

Ttys!!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Daydream.

I don't fit the criteria of being a 'lady' but welcome to the site anyway and I  hope you find what you are looking for.

I always recommend browsing through the 'contents' section under 'collections' as  there is a wealth of great pst corespondence in there that is might appeal to you.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
DayDream13

Nice to meet you. Thanks for the help and advice.

Sabrina

Mrs.A

Hi Sabrina,

Welcome to MAO. I too hope you find friends you can meet with to chat. But we're here if you ever want to post questions, rant or just blog.

DayDream13

Thanks... no luck really with any of the site

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
TomFTW

Hi there!I was born with spina bifida and have had a urostomy since age 10. I have faced a lot in my life too. I'm a guy but so what. I would like to talk to you sometime. We might be able to help each other. I look forward to hearing from you. Tom

DayDream13

Hello, nice to meet you as well.