General Chat Question

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mild_mannered_super_hero

i see the general chat format has changed, i dont see how to "log out" anyone know?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,087 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

NJ Bain

Log out of the site is the lil door looking icon. Dunno how to log out of chat.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Bill

I aklso don't know anout logging out of chat but there is an alternative to the little book-like icon and that is within you own profile icon  at the bottom it say LOGOUT. #I hope this is helpful

Best wishes

Bill

Primeboy

What happened to the General Chat Room?It used to be located on the lower right screen.

PB

NJ Bain

PB,

I've noticed this a lot recently. Depending on which web browser you're using, you may have to update it. I use Mozilla Firefox myself and just performed an update on it and Java today. I have no issues with seeing the chat rooms but some of the members that I see online are no longer in the chat rooms. It may also depend on what part of the site you're on. Most of the time, I'm on recent forum posts. Hope this helps.

Wait, I retract that. I don't see either chat rooms at all. Something the admins need to look into?

Bain

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
kstyle

Where has the chat room disappeared to?

NJ Bain

I tried to try a different browser with no luck. Although I did see a lot more ads popping up. The admins may be revamping the site. Perhaps we just need patient. Just my 2 cents worth.

Bain

kstyle

So I am watching SPECTRE!

Bill

I have still got private and general chat in the bottom right hand side of the screen.

NJ Bain

They are back for me as well now.

iMacG5

Hi PB.  It's still on the bottom right on my Mac using Safari.  Hope to see you there.

Mike

Primeboy

Thanks all. I switched browsers from Microsoft Edge back to Internet Explorer and I found the General Chat Room back where it was. I appreciate your help.

PB